Here is the line-up:
1. Cleona Playground on Garfield Street in Cleona, PA and bring some apples and oranges. Also take your putter and a ball to use on the the free 18 hole mini-golf course. This is the biggest playground on the list so don’t worry if your legs are tired on that lap around the park!
2. Coleman's Park on 1400 West Maple Street in Lebanon. The highlight of this playground is the "fast slide". The park is also very shaded so it won’t get too hot, but be sure to pack some bottled water just in case. Make sure you leave at about 1 hour into the Challenge so you can fit the next 3 playgrounds in.
3. Beautex Playground at 129 Van Buren Street in Lebanon. Park at the top and be careful as you run down a big hill to the playground equipment.
4. Progressive Playground at 351 N 1st Street is small, but a great place to visit. Take a lap and get ready to complete the challenge.
5. The last playground is across from one of Lebanon’s best restaurants, Trattoria Fratelli. Finish off the Challenge with a few bottles of water and high-fives all around. You can do it! 5 Playgrounds in 3-hours!